Monday, December 30, 2013


Happy New Year everyone! 
Another big year of success! Thanks to everyone for all their support and encouragement! Especially all the excellent coaching from Michelle Grainger, all the wonderful volunteers support on all the Brevets, huge encouragement from Heidi Perry and my parents Bill Pearch and of course all my fellow Randonneurs and followers for keeping me going through the tireless hours in the saddle! The 10,000k (K-Hound) was my ultimate goal, but also achieved other goals, such as: RUSA Cup(all the RUSA distances +5000k), 4-year in a row of 200k or more/mo (R48), P12 (12 consecutive months of 100k), and completion of the Super Randonnuer Series. With Endless Mtns 1240k as my target 1200k, training on endless climbing courses also helped keep my climbing average up...notice a lot of 200k rides exceeded 10,000 ft! Attached is a chart I created from data I obtained from my Garmin Edge 705 (with a few adjustments in elevation from other websites or others blogs).

No comments: