Monday, August 25, 2008

I had a lot of fun as co-volunteer coordinator at CCC100 this past weekend, assisting Charlie where he needed me most. It was fun to get out on parts of the course I haven't been to in a while. What fantastic views there were, especially up at French Cabin and No Name! I apologize for some blurry photos but I guess it must have been all the caffeine to keep me going throughout the night:) The last 20 are what I took with my blackberry, while wondering around in the night, hanging glow sticks or delivering goods to aid stations.
Great job to everyone who finished or gave it their best shot out there! You all are an inspiration to me and I always am so pleased to be apart of this race! I am very pleased to see Kris and Herb finish strong in their first 100. They've been training so hard just like everyone else, and it was so great to see them having fun with everyone else out there, no matter how bad it might have been at times! Thanks to all the wonderful volunteers who we couldn't have done it with out all your support!

See ya all next year!

John Pearch

Here are all the photos I took of CCC this past weekend.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnpearch/CCC1002008

No comments: